RCGC (short for RC Graphics & Consulting), Inc. is a Santa Barbara-based computer, editing, and business services firm.
Our company's partners have developed an impressive skills set over the years, and we offer a broad range of services and support for your company. We can: establish new business offices--from technology, to equipment, to support staff with the proper technical skills and temperament to suit your company's needs; coordinate the production of technical documents from project inception to delivery of work product; write or collect copy for technical documents, handbooks, books, and many types of marketing materials; and create graphic materials and company databases to support your business and document needs.
We can provide you and your company the technical services you need.
- Computer systems and network infrastructure (IT)
- Software training
- Database development in Filemaker Pro and other software
- Technical writing and documentation
- Technical editing of environmental documents including, but not limited to:
- EIRs/EISs, NDs, FONSIs, ESAs, AFCs
- risk assessments, feasibility studies, remedial action plans
- jurisdictional delineations, discipline-specific surveys and technical reports
- Organizational and schedule support for projects that may take as little as a few weeks or as much as a few years to develop and deliver
- Organization of project libraries (for example, for a 20-year environmental remediation project)
- Graphic design, word processing, and desktop publishing
- Complex spreadsheet design
- Office organization and management